TigerDeck’s Innovative Product Line:
Stunning Hardwood Decking & Much More
All TigerDeck® products are made with the same species of Tigerwood and follow the same rigorous processing standards to ensure that we can deliver superior quality, strength, durability, and beauty—every time. Guaranteed to last, we proudly stand behind every product by offering an industry-leading, 25-year warranty.
Decking & Deck Accessories
Create a beautiful space for entertaining that’s guaranteed to last. TigerDeck offers a complete range of decking products, including:
- A wide selection of deck board sizes
- Profiled hand and sub rails
Protect your home from the elements and achieve a naturally striking look without paint or finish.
- Available in 1×4 and 1×6 ship lap
- Rain screen
- Other profiles available for special order
Porches / Paneling
TigerDeck porch flooring and paneling is perfect for enhancing the look of outdoor and indoor porches, as well as gazebos.
- Manufactured to the same tongue and groove specifications as standard hardwood interior flooring (except length and end matching)
- Length structure: 8’ – 10’ with the same face widths (3.125” and 5.125”)
- Reversible, square edge and V-groove
Elevate the design of your living space with the sophisticated, high-end aesthetic of TigerDeck hardwood flooring.
- Made to standard flooring sizes and patterns
- Tongue and groove end matched with back out
- Standard sizes are face widths of 3.125” and 5.125″ • Thickness: 0.75”
- Length structure: 1.5’ – 7.5’ with an average length of 4’ – 5’
BlackTalon® Hidden Fastening System
Our patented hidden fastening system is the world’s first integrally designed hidden fastening system for use with hardwoods. This innovative system eliminates the need for pre-drilling, making installation of our materials fast and efficient.
Our unique, stainless steel design greatly increases construction efficiency, minimizes the need for repair, and extends lifespan compared to decks with screw down or other fastening systems. Read more about BlackTalon® Universal Deck Fasteners here.
- Stainless steel black oxide treated clips and screws
- Much stronger and more reliable than plastic, aluminum, or fiberglass alternatives
- Two innovative clips available
- Works in all grooved deck boards
- Strong, even holding power
- Moves with expansion and contraction while staying tight
- Easy access to tighten or replace boards
- Clip legs hold clip to joist during standard installation
- Clip legs provide even gapping for both angle and standard installation
Want to use TigerDeck for something else? We’re happy to accommodate special orders and can provide technical consulting on how best to use and work with our materials. Contact us to learn more.
TigerDeck® vs. Other Alternatives
|Other Names||Appearance||Characteristics||JANKA Hardness||Stiffness (MOE)||Durability||Bending Strength||Decay Resistance||Life Expectancy|
|TigerDeck®||Astronium spp, Goncalo Alves, Zebrawood, Mura, Kingwood||Striking hues of red and brown tones, with prominent black variform striping that varies in width.||Does not splinter & sliver. Gels smooth over time. Very minimal expansion & shrinkage. Must be kiln dried 8-10% mc.||2,160 lbs||2,230 (x 1000 psi)||Extremely Durable||19,670 psi||Extremely resistant to attack by decay, fungi, and insects.||50+ Years|
|IPE||Tabebuia spp, Brazilian Walnut, Lapacho||Wide range of colors from greens to dark browns.||Prone to splinters & slivers. Has moderate shrinkage & expansion. Air dried 16-24% mc.||3,680 lbs||3,140 (x 1000 psi)||Extremely Durable||25,360 psi||Extremely resistant to attack by decay, fungi, and insects.||50+ Years|
|Cumaru||Dipterix odorata, Southern Chestnut, Brazilian Teak||Light grayish brown to dark brown. Fairly uniform in color.||Prone to spllinters & slivers. Had moderate shrinkage & expansion. Must be kiln dried l0-12% mc.||3,540 lbs||3,030 (x 1000 psi)||Extremely Durable||22,400 psi||Extremely resistant to attack by decay, fungi, and insects.||50+ Years|
|Batu||Shorea spp, Red Balau, Membatu, Mangaris||Medium red to deep red/brown in color.||Does not splinter & sliver. Roughly 6-7% shrinkage & expansion over time. Must be kiln dried 12% mc.||2,100 lbs||2,560 (x 1000 psi)||Extremely Durable||18,400 psi||Resistant to rot and decay.||20-25 Years|
|Western Red Cedar||Thuja plicata, Shingle wood, Pacific redcedar, Arborvitae||Reddish brown in color. Fairly uniform in color. Sapwood is white.||Minimal splinters & slivering. Moderate to excessive shrinkage & expansion. Must be kiln dried 19% mc.||350 lbs||1,110 (x 1000 psi)||Durable||7,500 psi||Resistant to fungal decay. Prone to termites.||10-20 Years|
|Pressure Treated Pine||N/A||Pale, dusty yellow color due to chemical treatment of wood. Pronounced groin.||Prone to splinters & slivering. Moderate to excessive shrinkage & expansion.||690 lbs||1,980 (x 1000 psi)||Durable||14,500 psi||Extremely resistant to attack by decay, fungi, and insects.||50+ Years|
|Trex Brasilia||Not natural wood. Composite material made of sawdust and plastic.||Faux wood appearance in colors ranging from amber to browns and grays.||Does not splinter. Susceptible to fading, staining, scratching, and flaking.||1,124 lbs||175 (x 1000 psi)||Durable||1,423 psi||Susceptible to mold, mildew, and fungal growth. Resistant to rot and termites.||25 Years|